CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

Girls will be girls!

Kylie got her first pedicure this evening and Brian wasn't even mad! That's his little girl, you know.


While Kylie was eating dinner I noticed her toenails needed some trimming. So while she ate, I trimmed her toenails. (You may think this is gross but if you've ever had to get this girl dressed, you'd know that while she's buckled in and distracted with food is the best time to tackle a delicate job such as this.)

After her nails were trimmed and she was finished eating. She got a bath and I started wondering if she'd sit still long enogh to have her toenails painted. Yeah right!

From a distance (and I mean like 10-15 feet) they look great, but up close you'll see how patient she really is. She was so proud of her pretty toes, I had to grab the camera. And before you ask, yes her jammies have dinosaurs on them. Some of Landon's old jammies.
Those feet are so cute!!


0 comments: