CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Distractions

Well, I survived. I attended my first-ever professional football game. And, of course, they didn't win...I should have known. It is truly a more enjoyable experience to be there, rather than watching it on the tube. No John Madden. 'Nuff said. It was interesting to see all the "behind-the-scenes" stuff, like the guy who controls the commercial breaks with his huge fluorescent orange oven mitts. There is something to sacrifice by sitting in the aisle seats, however,and it's the constant up and down as everyone files in and out of their seats for beer, peanuts and more beer. I have a huge bruise on my hip, which I can only imagine came from the armrest of my child-sized seat as I made one of many trips up and down. There was this guy in front of us about 3 or 4 rows that had a cowbell. I had hoped that someone would pay him to stop clanking that bell.

Tony Romo was having a rough day, and sadly, the media was blaming it on Jessica Simpson being there. I don't know about you, but he wasn't the only one having a rough day. TO missed a couple catches himself. And wasn't Jessica there on Thanksgiving Day when they won? I hate to even admit it, but for a minute I kind of enjoyed watching Da Boys. I got one of the girly pink jerseys that Jessica was wearing because it was too cute, and in return I promised to watch the rest of the season with my darling husband. I didn't promise not to complain, though.

Go Cowboys!

1 comments:

andymay said...

I don't neccesarily believe that it is all Jessica's fault, but I'm sure rooting for the wrong team when they intercepted the ball didn't help matters.