CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Zzzzz...(hack! hack!)

Can I just say that I absolutely HATE being sick?!?!?!? I have had a terrible cough and congestion for nearly a week now. I keep thinking that I should probably go to the doctor, but when would I have time for that? You should have seen me last night...I used one of Brian's BreatheRight strips, loaded up on NyQuil, and slathered myself in VapoRub. I slept rather unfitfully and feeling a little better today. I'll have to do that every night until this goes away, I guess. Luckily, Brian and the kids have steered clear of this bug. I pray that it stays that way!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night('s sleep)!

1 comments:

Mommyto3K's said...

Hey Melissa,
I hope you are feeling better!! You've gotta get well for Santa:-)