CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wii Are Family

We got a Wii!! Yippee!!!

It was a late Brian birthday/late Mother's Day/early Father's Day present for the whole family. Brian is playing Tiger Woods as Wii speak. He and Landon played Mario Kart this evening and Landon had so much fun. Daddy did, too, of course. I can't wait to get the Wii Fit, but even without it, some of the games have you working up a sweat. I really enjoyed the boxing game, myself. I needed a little break and some water afterwards, but I kicked some arse!!

I'll post some pics of Landon and Daddy racing later. Right now I need to go buy an insurance policy for that thing!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck finding the Wii Fit! =D I want one too! Walmart online had it for about $90 but they are out of stock, and so is every Walmart store in my area. I see plenty of them on eBay and Amazon for $165-175. It really makes me mad, because you know the reason Walmart is sold out is because those jerks bought them all to resell for $165! So I refuse to pay an inflated price and will just wait to get one. I'm gonna stalk Walmart!

Mommyto3K's said...

We have been on a Wii kick around here too lately. Kaden loves Mario Kart and it looks like we are going to have to get another wheel because the kids fight over who is going to play next!! Surfs Up is another good kid game. Kaden likes to play that one as well. Have fun with your new toy!!!