CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

This Thing Thucks!!!!

No joke! I have to take it out everytime I need to talk to someone because they can't understand me. I survived my first night with the toaster in my mouth. Not terrible because I didn't have to talk, so I don't mind wearing it at night so much. But I'm on the phone and talking to vendors and customers all day and this really sucks!!! Hopefully, I will only have to wear it for a week and not 10 days or more.

I have to admit, though, that my jaw feels worse when I'm not wearing it. I still can't eat much, yet. What I do eat, I have to wedge between my teeth because I can't open very wide. And chewing, ha!!! Smooshing is more like it. I won't go into the gory details but the softer the food is, the easier it is to eat. I'll be hittin' up the local cafeteria with the blue-hairs before long.

1 comments:

Mommyto3K's said...

OUCH! Hope your tmj gets better!! Your mouthpiece sounds like a pain. It reminds me of my retainer I had years ago. I always had to take it out to talk.