CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Playing Ketchup

Dear Courtney and Cheri (and everyone else out there),

Please accept my sincerest heartfelt apologies for being WAYYYYYYY behind in my posting. I know I suck at this. I don't know how I can make it up to you, but I'll try. I won't bore you with sad excuses like how I am so busy at work and the kids are crazy and I have to cook dinner and do I have any clean underwear and I WANT NEMO FRUIT SNACKS and I don't wanna take a bath I want a shower and no I want a bath and I want chicken nuggets but only if we have ketchup, my God, do we have enough ketchup!?!?!? Nope, I have no excuses. I will be catching up on my posting in the next couple days and I hope you can forgive me.

Love,
Me/MO/Mom/Momma/Mommy/Mommmmmmm-yyyyyyyyy-my-movie's-oooooooooooverrrrrrrrrr

2 comments:

Mommyto3K's said...

Well Missy it is about time to give us something new to read. Okay, I'm off to get caught up on your blog.

Anonymous said...

No need to apologize. I love your posts, whenever you get around to them. Since you work full time and have two little ones, I'm amazed that you do as many as you do! See you soon. Pam